Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to feel like Winter!


My goodness, did it ever snow yesterday! The snow came down so quickly and so suddenly that everyone was sent home (yes, unfortunately I must work at this time)--in this part of the country, it's highly unusual that a business will close when it snows. We're so used to such amounts that everyone goes about their daily life even if the snow piles up and it's -40C or -50C!

Everyone made it home safely, thank goodness, and bundled up with warm drinks and movies. Looking out my window this morning, I must admit I was pleased to see a pretty, frozen world of white! Nothing feels more like Winter and Christmas to me than snow does. :) Though I do not care for the cold, I do so love how beautiful the snow is.

Is anyone else getting snow right now?

God Bless,

2 comments:

  1. It would be a lot of fun to enjoy some snow!Because I live in Texas we hardly ever get any. It usually doesn't get that cold either! The temperatures have finally gotten pretty chilly, though... which makes it feel a lot more like winter time!

    I'm glad you're enjoying the snow! :) God bless!!

    ~Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,
    I like your new blog background! Oh, and I just wanted to let you know I've awarded you over at my blog!! You can come check it out and see what to do if you want. ;)

    ~Taylor

    ReplyDelete