Thursday, December 10, 2009

My very first award

Thank you so much for the award, Taylor! It's very sweet of you. :)

I don't have many readers, but I want to give this award out to a few people anyway. (And hopefully they haven't received it yet!)



I am awarding it to:
Lizzy at Tinker Girl's Blog
Jen at Blessed Femina
Jenna at Feminine Farmgirl


Thanks again, Taylor!


Now, something unrelated:
I hope it's all right to ask, but if you could spare a prayer for my grandfather, that would be so wonderful of you. He has shingles right now, and he's been in an awful lot of pain for weeks now, with no end in sight. I trust in God's plan, but it breaks my heart that he's suffering so. Any thoughts or prayers would be so appreciated.

God bless,

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your grandfather is having to deal with this right now. I'll be praying!!

    God bless,
    ~Taylor

    "...I am the Lord who heals you." Exodus 1:26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jess! What a lovely award! I shall have to post about it soon.

    I will be praying for your grandfather. That's a very hard thing to deal with. :(

    Oh, and I love your blog look! :D

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Taylor and Lizzy. It means so much to have your prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete